Tips to help you extend the life of your garments:
- Refresh items in the open air as much as possible.
- Remove smaller stains with organic liquid soap.
- Wash only when needed at a maximum of 30°C and with a full load.
- Do not tumble dry, air dry instead.
- Repair stains or wholes with patches.
When it is really time to say goodbye, you can send your garment back, at anytime, and receive a 30% discount on your next purchase. I’ll make sure it’s cleaned and/ or repaired, then placed for resale on my website at a discount. Anything that can’t be repaired will be up-cycled. This will keep quality clothes out of the waste and make affordable options available to other families.